Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A letter to myself...




Sometimes when things in your life get crazy, in order to keep it together. You need to just stay productive...just stay active. Physically, keep active...me, I'm one of 4 people who work in a print shop-and today, we did the damn thing. We kicked out a 200 piece order for tees and yes, I need to revel in the fact that not only did I put the artwork together. Along with the homey Steve who did the printing, these folks are getting some kick ass tees. Again, it's just the whole thing of staying busy and turning in results...It's good for the morale.
When you put in the work and some kind of good comes from it, it reminds you that hey...I(you) have value. Don't let some circumstances leave you to feel like out of all the sperm cells why did I make it through? Don't ever feel you need acceptance from those who've never accepted you. Every other word out of their mouth was like venom. Even more so when they thought they were talking over you. Keep doing your thing (go hard with it too)-and just work it within your team.

*goes back to work*

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bizza said...

I hear you, and I'm glad to hear that you're keeping busy. Nice to hear from you again. Take care.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger uncle_blak said...

thx,comrad...actually included the artwork...f'got o do so when when i intially posted...

9:03 AM

 
Blogger trE said...

You've given some great advice here, and the Tees are definitely kick ass... Good job on the artwork, vic... *two thumbs up*

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home