Tuesday, April 28, 2009

this chicken phenomenon





I'm just saying, is it really that crucial? Do you really need to stand in line or wait in that drive through for it? Chicken...fried chicken, I know it's damn good, I tear through it myself. But not like this, not when it's billed as "FREE CHICKEN!!!"...It just feels like a set-up, like somebody is in a van videotaping all those people. Look at'em...happy, big eyed folks ecstatic about getting a few drumsticks...

I know KFC had a special going too, this chicken phenomenon...where did it come from?

Again, people...it's not that crucial.

u.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

it's chicken. fried (or grilled @ kfc) chicken. crucial? not crucial??? one man's chicken pleasure is one man's chicken...uhhhh...? yeah, i got nothing. i keep forgetting the promotions are even going on... however!!! i will be heading to baskin robbins on the 29th (tomorrow, Wed, 29th April) for the 31 cent scoop (3 scoops max) ice-cream! i really like me some ice-cream (and i CAN say i'm doing getting it for a good cause: firefighters)
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlight/31CentScoopNight.aspx

7:50 AM

 
Blogger tastychemicals said...

I'm more concerned with where the chicken is coming from and what exactly is wrong with the quality of the chicken being thrown as the masses.

8:37 PM

 
Blogger trE said...

I blogged about this too, not about the Popeye's free chicken in detail, but the KFC free grilled chicken issue. LOL... It's funny that I would click on your blog and see this... *shakes head* I'm telling you, I kinda had to fight my inner ghetto black chick on hitting up KFC on the 27th. I maintained, I did not do that to myself. lol...

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home